Job Title: Sales Associate Date: 12/1/2014
We are a small but fast growing company that manufactures outerwear, beanies, gloves and accessories.
We are looking for someone who understands the snow sports culture, product, community and market. The right candidate will be a blend of “snowsports enthusiast” and “geek” and must LOVE collaborating with others, all the while being a self starter and able to take the initiative.
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative & Sales Associate to support our sales department. This position will work closely with our sales, finance, shipping & administrative departments, to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction to our dealers are achieved. In addition, the CSR will be the point of contact for HQ general inquiries. Your responsibilities will include sales generation, managing in bound calls & communication from a variety of platforms in a high volume call environment, providing prompt problem resolution for customers, and data input into current system.
The ideal candidate will have experience in management and be able to work with our management team to develop tools, systems, and documentation to ensure seamless, companywide integration of this young and growing department.
- Loves working with people
- Commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- Strong time-manager
- Ability to multi-task
- Extremely accurate data entry
- Understanding of our products, the snowsports industry and tools needed to perform job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for a portfolio of Customer accounts;
- Serve as the voice of the Customer to Spacecraft and the voice of Spacecraft to the Customer;
- Manage the flow of goods to the Customer accounts: managing orders, coordinate with warehouse, assure on-time delivery;
- Manage Customer-reported scorecards via continuous process improvement;
- Assess, diagnose, and report on Customer and Spacecraft Supply Chain performance;
- Become an expert in Hubsoft and Quickbooks;
- Customer Account Setup
- Order entry
- Inventory Management – Build Weekly ATS
- Build Sales analysis reports/rep performance reports
- Staff trade shows and events as needed
- Trade show Logistics
- Booth Build/Planning
- Work closely with the Accounts Receivable team to troubleshoot delivery exceptions and chargebacks;
- Become a Spacecraft Data expert;
- Assist in various special projects and task force initiatives.
- Collaborate with Customer Service D2C Representative to ensure process integration and cohesion
- Professionalism fitting with the unique office culture;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant business field;
- Excellent customer service communication skills, both written & interpersonal;
- Strong sense of empathy for retailers is a must;
- Experience with SAP and EDI a plus;
- Experience with large retailers;
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally as needed;
- At least 5 years of related experience in supply chain analytics, retail operations, order management, or logistics;
- The candidate will have the ability to manage detailed project plans;
- The candidate will be comfortable working “hands-on” in a fast growing, high pressure environment;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities without day to day management;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Job Title: Senior Designer Date: 11/21/2014
The Senior Design will play a large role in the development and design of Spacecraft merchandise and brand collateral that strengthens its presence in the market place. The ideal candidate has previous design and technical design experience in the apparel or softgoods market and understanding of the snowsports market place and passion for art & fashion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Specific experience directing workflow in a creative environment including leading project kickoffs, prioritization of multiple projects, calendar development, and supervision of overall creative process
- The ability to translate business objectives into creative solutions and lead the development of those solutions from conception to completion
- Analyzing the market, fashion & color trends, research & development of new product.
- Creation of graphics for web, print, package design and apparel
- Layout, design, & final pre-print preparation of assets for catalogs
- Creation of tech packs for the production team to develop product from
- Responsible for approval of lab dips and prototypes for production purposes
- Working directly with Marketing, Production, & Creative personnel to develop necessary assets
- Work closely with internal staff & external resources to come up with new design concepts using Spacecraft product lines that are attractive and functional with a clearly stated value proposition.
- Experience with photo retouching & clipping
- Present design concepts along with working prototypes to OEM/SMU & Private Label customers.
- 5+ years of experience in technical design preferably in headwear and accessories
- Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, & Photoshop are a must
- Able to meet deadlines and manage priorities efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- A strong attention to detail is a MUST
- Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver a plus
- Experience using the PANTONE color system
- Experience approving lab dips for production
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create detailed tech packs for production purposes
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and Excel
- Experience in creation/application of graphics for web, print & apparel
- Design degree and/or 4-year college degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience as a Graphic Designer
- A Portfolio that highlights your design skills relevant to this position